• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What file to add to always allowed?

joel2007

I want to add GameJackal to my AV always allowed list. Which one to add? There are many exe files.

Thank you.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:.
Is it better to add the whole GameJackal folder?

Well in case you forgot this is a USER forum. It is run FOR users BY users. Although it is often visited by slysoft members, they don't have to respond. About the topic you linked, well if no user knows the answer or is willing to help, then no replies. It's better not to reply then to post stuff thats no help at all

I will answer this. Add all executables for the product that is blocked. After that it should work fine.

:rolleyes:.
Is it better to add the whole GameJackal folder?
This might be a bad idea because if an executable gets written to the folder that is viral it could cause damage.

I will answer this. Add all executables for the product that is blocked. After that it should work fine.

This might be a bad idea because if an executable gets written to the folder that is viral it could cause damage.

Can you tell me more about it? What could cause it?

Back