• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What email provider wont block the redfox emails.

Xander

Hi guys any free email service that wont block Redfox mails?

None i have tried during the purchase process get a green light under the email, some are red some are black some are green and red, but non all green.

help here are appreciated

actual my provider does not have one

Am now a proud owner of Anystream! hade to use an gmail adress, 1 part yellow and 2 parts green but it worked!

Hi guys any free email service that wont block Redfox mails?

None i have tried during the purchase process get a green light under the email, some are red some are black some are green and red, but non all green.

help here are appreciated
Never had a problem with gmail.

RedFox has (currently) 4 mail servers, 3 of them are "bundled" to one mail system for all RedFox mails. The other mail server is dedicated to forum emails only.

When you try to order, our server is doing two checks with the email address entered, just to make sure it is valid:
1) syntax check for name@domain.tld
2) Each of our 3 servers tries to connect your mail server and ask friendly if we are allowed to send the email to name@domain.tld and if the user and domain exists.

You might already guess it: the 3 lights are representing our 3 mail servers. Green is OK, red: your mail server does not accept email at all from this redfox server, blue: your mail server replies "I accept emails, but don't tell you if user exists (e.g. yahoo does this), black: user unknown at recipients mail server.

Although we do these checks, a lot of people are having typos in their email address. If an email (from support, order, forum etc) to a customer bounces, I'll check them manually and try to find out what's wrong. E.g. if customers mail server denies mails from server A, I route mails to customers mail domain through server B or server C and re-sent the email.

So if you at least ONE green light, you are safe.

Even if everything is black, you'll get emails from RedFox, but maybe with a delay of ~1 day.

Good free mail services are gmail.com, protonmail.com...

ahh thanks Ivan this clear things up :)

Back