• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What DVD builder program to use

wolff

I use AnyDVD and CloneDVD, I still occasionally use DVD2one and TMPGEncDVDAuthor (1.4).

TMPGEnc is/was usefull for adding a selection of episodes together but it has failed with one BBC series (stuttering picture & voice sync errors).
I'm now trying the trial version 2 but at present it says it will take 9hours to put 3 half hour episodes onto one disc.
Roxio DVD creator 6 doesnt support AC3.

Which program would you suggest to use to combine a series of episodes onto one disc?

Not sure as I don't use anything to do what you want but would dvd remake do this?

Which program would you suggest to use to combine a series of episodes onto one disc?

DVDShrink....do NOT clik on the ads at the top of the page. The correct download is located below the "DVDShrink Guide" header.

Thanks for the suggestion, Have downloaded DVDremake, unfortuneatly the demo mode only allows 15secs of each track to be saved. It seems to work quite well but I'm using the merge DVD feature so it gets a bit convoluted when I have 4 episodes to merge. (Its designed for two discs)

TMPGEnc DVDAuthor 2 has done the job, just takes ages and is rather expensive when the trial runs out.

DVD shrink is certainly quick but it doesnt create a menu, all the episodes are combined into one track, not bad, but not quite there.
Thanks for the suggestion.

DVD shrink is certainly quick but it doesnt create a menu, all the episodes are combined into one track, not bad, but not quite there.
Thanks for the suggestion.

If the original data has a menu, use it. Shrink will save any part of the data that you want. It is all covered in the tutorial that I linked to.

Back