• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What does Slysoft do with the DVDs?

linx05

Here is a question I've wanted to ask for a little while now. After buying the DVDs to analyse for new protections, what happens to them? Correct me if I am wrong but they're bought with the companies money right? So does it stay there or given to one of the team?

Here is a question I've wanted to ask for a little while now. After buying the DVDs to analyse for new protections, what happens to them? Correct me if I am wrong but they're bought with the companies money right? So does it stay there or given to one of the team?

With a member base as big as their's I would be willing to bet that a high % of detections come from the users themself. Just a guess really, but it would save them tons of money. To work on a "if it isn't broke, don't fix it." motto.

With a member base as big as their's I would be willing to bet that a high % of detections come from the users themself. Just a guess really, but it would save them tons of money. To work on a "if it isn't broke, don't fix it." motto.
They do buy some problematic DVDs to help them break the protection.

They do buy some problematic DVDs to help them break the protection.

I am not doubting that they do, but just curious, where did you hear this from?

You say it as if it is a fact... I am just curious where that information was shared?

I am not doubting that they do, but just curious, where did you hear this from?

You say it as if it is a fact... I am just curious where that information was shared?
Search the forums for James post and on CDFreaks.

James takes them home and unwinds after work with a drink and a movie. :D

-W

Back