• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What does "Application not found" mean?

PearlandSAHD

I have recently upgraded to Windows 7 from XP. I have used VCD extensively in XP and loved it. Right now I am dual-booting windows 7 and XP. In Win 7, I have tried to install VCD, the installation seems to go OK until I try to mount an ISO file. I always get an error the says "Application not found", however, in Windows Explorer I can see the virtual drive and the movie is there. It just won't play. Any thoughts or suggestions?

For the record, these movies are Disney backups for my kids. They love the movies but are hard on the disks. Buy "The Little Mermaid" 3 times and it becomes an easy decision to use virtual disks or cheap backups.

what do you have set as the autoplay for DVD's? Sounds like it's trying to play the disc once mounted, but can't find anything to play it with.

I haven't installed any media players yet, so it should be Windows Media Player. I will install VLC soon. I didn't see a setting in CloneDrive that set a specific application to play an image. I will install VLC shortly and give that a try.

Thanks.

Thanks Adbear. You put me on the right track. I installed my VLC player, then associated iso files with it. I couldn't get them to play by just double-clicking but I could with right click and mount. I have now re-associated the files the Virtual CloneDrive and everything works great. Thanks again. :bowdown:

Back