• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What did you break?

I'll check it on another computer and let you know. But, I have only one license for AnyDVD and AnyDVD apparently "calls home" when it gets installed on a new computer. [Is that right, or am I thinking about another program?]

As long as you don't have Anydvd running at the exact same time on two different systems, there should be no issues. You can have Anydvd installed on more than one computer. You just shouldn't be running Anydvd at the exact same time on more than one computer using the exact same license key.

Thread title is a bit strange. I use autogk and other programs al the time and have no problems with AV synch in the six movies I have done since 6.3.1.5. Maybe you need to go over to a place like videohelp.com and ask there?

What you wrote confirms my thoughts; this isn't an Anydvd issue then.

I'll check again, but I tried to do the same movie with DVDFab Decrypter with autogk and the audio was in sync.

Maybe the problem is with CloneDVD since that is what I am using for the ripping?

Well I tried it on another machine and I found the movie "Bridge to Terabithia" was not in sync; but the movie "Live Free or Die Hard" was in sync.

Well I tried it on another machine and I found the movie "Bridge to Terabithia" was not in sync; but the movie "Live Free or Die Hard" was in sync.

Yeah, this issue that you're having has nothing to do with Anydvd. The problem lies elsewhere. My friend is having no issues with Autogk and ripguard discs.

Thread has been moved to the appropriate forum.

Last edited:
But I said I was having a problem with a "RipGuard" movie. Did your friend try "Bridge to Terabithia"?

But I said I was having a problem with a "RipGuard" movie. Did your friend try "Bridge to Terabithia"?

No. He's tried several newer Ripguard discs. No issues.

The fact that you switched systems and the one disc that you were experiencing problems with is no longer an issue indicates to me that the problem lies elsewhere and that you're having inconsistent results.

I have had a quick read through this thread and I have a question.

1) are you ripping the movie only?

I suspect this may be because of tiny cells.

Hi weaver4 (and thread),

Ok, the discussion has gone quite far before I took notice. Think we should make clear that AnyDVD is intended to support all processing (copy, recoding, transcoding) tools, not only our own products.

However, the world is big and conflicts with third-party software are (theoretically) possible, though not intended.

weaver4, did you try to rip the DVD to hard drive with AnyDVD and then process the Video_TS folder with AutoGK or whatever you are currently using?
What software player or device do you use to view your produced files (please be exact)?
Is the audio running ahead or does it hang somewhat behind?

weaver4, did you try to rip the DVD to hard drive with AnyDVD

To summarize he's been using Clonedvd to rip. And with one disc he was having issues with the problem disappeared when he switched computers. A full disc rip from Clonedvd and Anydvd ripper should be exactly the same.

With a Ripguard protected title, Bridge to Terabithia, he is still experiencing issues. A friend I trust has tried several newer Riguard protected titles using Clonedvd and AutoGK and is not experiencing issues. Plano also does not have any issues with autogk (but I have no idea whether those were Ripguard protected titles): click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=90925&postcount=20

I ripped two Ripguard Movies (the only two I have) using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 again and one of them was perfect but Bridge to Taribitia still had an audio sync problem.

I like using CloneDVD2 because I can select the main movie and only the audio and subtitles I want.

I could not figure out how to remove "tiny cells". I did not see it in the menu or on any of the "right click" menus.

But PGCEdit did say "WARNING: The PGC Playback Time (01:35:27:26 (at 30fps)) doesn't match the total of the cell time (01:35:26:07 (at 30fps))." So the vob is messes up. The time difference is about equal to the audio sync time problem. This file was created by Anydvd and CloneDVD so it does appear that there is some problem.

Last edited:
Which Region? E.g., Region 2, Germany, isn't RipGuard, but something really nasty.

Back