• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What Blu-Ray Playback Software will allow Captures?

kechulater

I have PowerDVD Ultra but Capturing is disabled when playing Blu-Ray discs. What playback software allows capturing or how can I make a capture of a scene while watching Blu-Ray movies? Thanks.

I have PowerDVD Ultra but Capturing is disabled when playing Blu-Ray discs. What playback software allows capturing or how can I make a capture of a scene while watching Blu-Ray movies? Thanks.

Try pressing 'Print Scrn' Button on your keyboard then, paste in paint. :agree:

Does not work. Hopefully someone else will chime in. Thanks anyway.

First of all, there is absolutely no screencap possible with external tools afaik. And I tried a lot of them including Snagit. You will only get a black frame.

To make screencaps there are 2 possibilities. Für both you need AnyDVD HD running.

1. Arcsoft TMT allows screencaps if there is no AACS present (AnyDVD takes care of that)

2. When you have AnyDVD running you can play the Blu-rays m2ts files in every freeware player you want (MPC, MPC-HC etc.) or Nero and make screencaps.

If people at these websites can do blu-ray captures so can we. Thanks for the additional suggestions. Keep 'em coming. Thanks!

I can watch a mounted BD image using Nero ShowTime 4 and I don't own the plugin. I can take make screen captures, too, of course. Now HD-DVD is another story. If I try to play an HD-DVD image I am told I need the plugin for ShowTime.

Back