• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What are the Trial Limitations of CloneBD?

My Life Is Tech

I think CloneCD, CloneDVD, and AnyDVD HD don't have any trial limitations, or at least not much at all. But what are the trial limitations for CloneBD? I've heard about some kind of watermark. When does the watermark appear and where? Also, where can you see how many days you have left of the CloneBD trial?

Please reply soon, thank you.

Limitations: watermark
Where: top right corner of video
When: always in trial mode
Days left: 0, until the program is more stable, the trial is not limited in time duration. Only with the watermark

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Limitations: watermark
Where: top right corner of video
When: always in trial mode
Days left: 0, until the program is more stable, the trial is not limited in time duration. Only with the watermark

Thank you for your reply. In the future version, will they replace the watermark with a time limitation instead? Also, is the watermark present in ISOs of the Blu-Ray Disc or in the burned copy as well?

When the program is more stable a time limitation will be added like the other programs. I don't know if they'll then remove the watermark or combine it with the time duration.

Since the watermark is hardcoded into the video, it will be present in all forms of output. Whether if is iso, burned, portable format such as mp4/mkv doesn't matter.

If you plan of burning discs, I and a lot of others recommend getting yourself a bd-re (rewritable bd) as in style cases the audio can be out of synch with the video. With a bd-re you don't risc coasters because of that.

When the program is more stable a time limitation will be added like the other programs. I don't know if they'll then remove the watermark or combine it with the time duration.

Since the watermark is hardcoded into the video, it will be present in all forms of output. Whether if is iso, burned, portable format such as mp4/mkv doesn't matter.

If you plan of burning discs, I and a lot of others recommend getting yourself a bd-re (rewritable bd) as in style cases the audio can be out of synch with the video. With a bd-re you don't risc coasters because of that.

Hopefully they'll replace the watermark with a timed trial instead. Fingers crossed though. But when you think about it, it makes sense not to have a watermark in the trial, people don't want that distraction when they're testing out the software. They want to see exactly how it's going to come out looking.

Thank you for the suggestion. :agree: Blu-ray discs are so expensive right now.

Back