• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What are Slysoft/Elaborate Bytes doing about Cinavia

Yes it is, you can't really compare an audio which some say has some echo effects without the video to match it to. Were not talking about an mp3 song here but a movie.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Echo effect, what do you mean, this is far worse, its phasing.

Re your point MP3, im afraid that most of us want far far better audio than MP3 320.

Slysoft have done their very best to beat the watermark but this will always be the result.

The whole point of HD audio is the perfection it can achieve.

My point was this, people are making a big thing re the fact that the audio is NOT lossless, what im saying is that this is the least of the problem.
Even if we could have DTS MA or True Dolby HD it would make NO difference when the output after watermark removal sounds like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's never going to be lossless unless someone develops an open source HD encoder, there's plenty of decoders but no encoder. The echo and your phasing is likely the same, my point was it's a very early release and if works on-the-fly. Now is a matter of testing and perfecting to put out good quality 5.1 until someone creates an encoder at which point they'll be able to get to work on HD output.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

There's never going to be lossless unless someone develops an open source HD encoder, there's plenty of decoders but no encoder. The echo and your phasing is likely the same, my point was it's a very early release and if works on-the-fly. Now is a matter of testing and perfecting to put out good quality 5.1 until someone creates an encoder at which point they'll be able to get to work on HD output.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Your response has NOTHING to do with what I posted. Read what I said.

As for HD audio, we can have it as LPCM, and we can have DTS HD encoding (as long as you want to pay for the Licence.)
But that was not what I was I was saying.

The phasing is to make the Watermark unreadable. It is NOT echo, echo has constant delay, phasing has changing delay (very short term, small phase shift within the cycle) mixed with original signal (non delayed), very disturbing to the listener.

Last edited by a moderator:
With resultant audio sounding like this, there would be no point.

Have a listen to the samples. (Use headphones.)
I haven't tested it yet, but I believe you. Still, the "resultant audio" should improve in future releases so as to justify DTS encoding, even with no open-source lossless encoders.

Back