• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What are renew costs after the first year? (Anydvdhd)

They were posted and then removed because of confusion. However I believe it has been answered by ivan since then. So you can possibly search for posts regarding that information.

Bluevyper: I had the best of intentions when I asked that question so Ivan posted all the renewal prices. There aren't enough bottles of aspirin to fix the headaches it caused. The renewal prices were removed and unless you get real lucky and stumble across it, let sleeping dogs lie.

They'll be posted again plenty of time in advance when the time comes. That's not until early next year.

Please do not post renewal prices at this point. We don't want to open the floodgates again of people asking why they need to pay "109EUR" when "renewal prices say ...". Renewal prices apply to redfox licenses, not "renewing" slysoft one's into redfox. Renewal prices are irrelevant at this time. You can't renew anything until next year. At which point the prices will be posted plenty ahead of time.

Renewal prices are irrelevant at this time.

You keep saying this, but it is not true at all. They are definitely relevant in the decision on what initial license to buy.

Edit: I completely understand why renewal prices aren't listed, because of the confusion, but saying they are irrelevant is simply wrong and for some reason you can't understand that.

Last edited:
I wish the info was available. It would have allowed me to make an informed decision. I might have gone yearly with renewal instead of trying to get a lifetime license.

Back