• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

what are forced captions?

danakaiggy

im trying to back up the dvd hoax and it has something i have never seen before. Under subtitle properties it has forced captions (what are they)

im trying to back up the dvd hoax and it has something i have never seen before. Under subtitle properties it has forced captions (what are they)

Those captions will play automatically (forced). What program are you using? Your question has nothing to do with Anydvd.

im sorry

i was reading this area and clonedvd thread at the same time posted in the wrong one.
im using anydvd the new beta and clonedvd

i was reading this area and clonedvd thread at the same time posted in the wrong one.
im using anydvd the new beta and clonedvd

Forced captions are often used when someone speaks in another language. Since the audience needs to understand what's spoken, subtitles in their native language are shown.

Forced captions are often used when someone speaks in another language. Since the audience needs to understand what's spoken, subtitles in their native language are shown.

Thanks for the answer. I had the same question on clonedvd.

Back