• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What a misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also so sad to see the POWER these CORPORATION'S have over the US govt . And just think people in America want a hot headed , big banks and corporation driven greed machine as the next P.O.T.U.S. too.
Sorry had to say it.
But the irony here is those are the very same corporation that say this "Government stay out of our Business"???? Very Hypocritical.....don't you think.....Yet use it when it is in their interest Greed.

What about those monkey's over at DVDFab???? J.K.
Their quality is no where near as good as AnyDVD HD, despite me saying it on a RedFox Forum.

If you don't believe me, just check out the BD Rebuilder Forum. They tend to recommend AnyDVD HD even before converting their Blu-ray discs to whatever form that they want.

Their quality is no where near as good as AnyDVD HD, despite me saying it on a RedFox Forum.

If you don't believe me, just check out the BD Rebuilder Forum. They tend to recommend AnyDVD HD even before converting their Blu-ray discs to whatever form that they want.
We do not post links to other forums, even if its freeware. I took the pleasure of changing your BD Rebuilder Link to regular script.

They are in fact behind the times.
For AnyDVD is the named software.
Which is no good for BD.
AnyDVD HD is required.
This is because ( & they state this ) BD Rebuilder doesn't decrypt.

They can but only after we release the fix LOL. But you already know this. Have you turned into a Fab fan?
No!
But I do use other software to rip both DVD & BD.
Decrypting on the fly.
Without the need for any other decrypter.
The only thing AnyDVD HD does that my other software doesn't.
Is fool software players into thinking no cimiva.
+ Removing ciniva in conjunction with CloneBD.
Though I have software that does remove ciniva.
I do not use it.
My OPPO doesn't give a :censored: .

No!
But I do use other software to rip both DVD & BD.
Decrypting on the fly.
Without the need for any other decrypter.
The only thing AnyDVD HD does that my other software doesn't.
Is fool software players into thinking no cimiva.
+ Removing ciniva in conjunction with CloneBD.
Though I have software that does remove ciniva.
I do not use it.
My OPPO doesn't give a :censored: .
You see we have a lot more in common than you think, my OPPO 93 doesnt care either.;)

Mastercard is available. What is wrong with Visa.?

Mastercard live!
We are happy to announce that we are able to accept payments now with MasterCard.
Thank you for your patience.

I only see Visa and Bitcoin on checkout. Can you clarify the above, thanks.

As the search will then you, there's currently some technical issues that are getting sorted. When those are sorted there's the occasional time where the daily transaction limit is reached.

Thank you. I realised that after I had posted........now back to juggling some accounts around so I can pay...... ;)

I only see Visa and Bitcoin on checkout. Can you clarify the above, thanks.
They are having some technical difficulties with processing of MasterCard. Only payment options available as of now are visa or bitcoin. If you would like to try out the bitcoin option there are a couple users who have posted some guides to help you get started. There are also some users who have used a prepaid visa to purchase. However they (redfox) are aware of this issue and are working on it . They will inform this forum if/when it becomes available again.

Don't remember when exactly but about the time right after the demise of SLYSOFT . "They" released a statement stating that they would not be cracking AACS 2.0. Coincidence I think not. Myce may still have that article. Also if you are happy with second best then by all means knock yourself out. However posting of competing software links is not allowed per rules so expect that post to be deleted.
And their posts are not misleading either. Just facts.

This topic has derailed far and long enough. If you want to discuss fengtao's crap, use the correct forum section for that at the bottom. Redfox forum sections aren't a home for those. Redfox forums won't ban you for posting about them, but try to do the opposite and be prepared to lose the account.

This discussion of now over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back