• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Werid Menu problem.

Reactor89

Weird Menu problem.

Hello all. I'm new to the Game Jackal neighborhood and I'm having problems with the menu of Game Jackal 3.1.2.2

But because images speak louder then words with things like this I recorded the activity that goes on while I try to make the Game Jackal Menu show up.

I attach the video of what goes on in XP in a zip file and the image shows the fact that Game Jackal shows it's Menu in the Vista partition of the same computer

Now even without this menu in XP, I'm still able to create and run game profiles using right click options instead of the menu and I've been some what successful. Even so I've still reinstalled Game Jackal twice just to make sure everything was Ok. In this way the core of Game Jackal seems fine in XP but not the menu.

So here are some software details about my machine.

OS: Windows XP Pro SP3 32-bit[Primary], Windows Vista Basic SP1 32-bit [Secondary expirimental]
McAfee: SecurityCenter Version 8.1.175, VirusScan Version 12.1.111, PersonFirewall Version 9.1.108.
Webroot: Spysweeper 6.0.2.39 - only in XP

I hope we can get to the bottom of the problem.

Thanks for reading,
Reactor89

Attachments

• Game_Jackal_XP_video.zip
    896 KB · Views: 5
  • Game_Jackal_Vista.JPG
    Game_Jackal_Vista.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I wasn't able to play the video... I received an unsupported format error.

Here is the converted video I mannaged to make....

In the GJ_LackMenu.zip file...

Reactor89

Attachments

• GJ_LackMenu.zip
    798.7 KB · Views: 3
Looks as if the main interface is being displayed off screen.
Check the registry at "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SlySoft\GameJackal"
Change the values as follows
"Interface Left" = 0
"Interface Top" = 0
"Interface Width" = 900
"Interface Height" = 700

Let me know if this fixes the issue.

Good Job Matthew!

The Registry fix did the trick. :bowdown:

Now it makes sense that it wasn't showing up seeing it had presets like:

"Interface Left" = 1395
"Interface Top" = 900
"Interface Width" = 0
"Interface Height" = 1257

Already there.

But now that the menu is showing up and I have it sized the way I like so thanks again

Reactor89

Back