• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Well I guess "No AnyDvd for ME'!

gorgo

I've tried several of my Master cards and VISA and none of them will go through. I'm not going to go bit coin because I really don't know nor trust. I would have loved to have my Anydvd back, but its not to be.

Sorry redfox

Did you call the bank first if not do so and tell than that you authorised it and you should have no problem

Wrong section, moved to license. The anydvd sections are reserved for disc problems.

@gorgo did you get an error code? If so, what is it.

I've tried several of my Master cards and VISA and none of them will go through. I'm not going to go bit coin because I really don't know nor trust. I would have loved to have my Anydvd back, but its not to be.

Sorry redfox
It's not RedFox fault your CC won't accept the payments. You will have to call them otherwise no CC will work that you use to make the payments. That is what my CC told me to call the Fraud department to authorize the payments. Remember if you go overseas and try your CC this same thing might happen and you will be out on the streets there as well.

Sorry redfox

Many of us have had to call our bank(s) to authorize an overseas payment for this.
It's the bank trying to protect you.
-W

Just got mine, first time round it got declined and I had to confirm through the automated system that I had tried to order from China, second time round it went through no problems

Many of us have had to call our bank(s) to authorize an overseas payment for this.
It's the bank trying to protect you.
-W
And isn't that money yours and your responsibility to keep tabs on it? If not then one can share that with the rest of us.

Mine did it with a purchase from elby's store but since I confirmed that the order was placed or attempted to be by me it went through. It also was an automated message but I then had NO problem with the RedFox store after that. If your CC issuer will not allow you to purchase what you want then you know where they can go. "It's your money use it when you need it" .

What I did after correcting the authorization issue with my card was to buy bitcoin (I used coinbase wallet as the company is in California, not Woman's clothing in China, China)

I found that since coinbase has a fee for transferring money, it would normally cost more. however, the 10% added bitcoin bonus RedFox more than covers the fee, I actually saved over a dollar on the purchase.

using bitcoin allowed me to use a U.S. payment processor as coinbase uses it to fund the wallet, which in turn paid for AnyDVD.

Bitcoin is safe, I just purchase a license today by use bitcoin, you can just buy small amount of bitcoin. Am only purchase 0.11 bitcoin today.

I also tried every CC I had, including Discover.....they do not take Discover BTW......anyway, I called up one of my Master Card member services and they released
the "hold" on my card, placed there because it was an overseas purchase.....the member services rep stayed on the phone with me, as I resubmitted my order,
and it went through like clockwork........asked her to monitor my card, for future overseas purchases, just in case of ID fraud, she assured me, that in the future,
I would have to authorize any individual purchase from overseas, as I was not traveling overseas.......just this one time purchase......nice to know the banks are
watching.......for sure.

For those of us who have trouble getting the purchase to go through on a CC, please call your bank as has been suggested.....that may be the problem. May all of
you have peace and take care.......

Back