• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Well done...

chalky607

...SlySoft. This forum just had to happen really. I was a member of 'Afterdawn', but thanks to the Finnish Government, they can no longer address half the issues that they once could. A great shame. Hopefully, here, we can live and learn from one another?

me too

glad to see im not the only one that misses the "old" afterdawn. Hope this forum can provide real information.

...SlySoft. This forum just had to happen really. I was a member of 'Afterdawn', but thanks to the Finnish Government, they can no longer address half the issues that they once could. A great shame. Hopefully, here, we can live and learn from one another?

Yeah, that was a shame. It was a nice place.

What could they address before, that they can't now?
Just wondering.........

Back