• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Weird 1.2.9.1 Issue

Yes. So far I've only seen the problem on AP. Haven't tried Netflix or HBOMax yet. I don't have Hulu, but didn't experience the issue on D+ (so far).
Netflix and Hulu are fine, I already tested them as single movies and with the queue.

Yup, I was just giving you something else to checkout, since you couldn't access the titles SomeRandoDude was referencing.

:)
Its an issue with recognizing the titles, I think, not sure, but they know about it and that's all I can tell ya at this time Doc. But thanks.

Its an issue with recognizing the titles, I think, not sure, but they know about it and that's all I can tell ya at this time Doc. But thanks.

No problem. I don't need anything right now, so none of delays getting fixes is affecting me. I just been installing and checking out the updates as they appear out of curiosity. I picked the title I did simply because I know it's quite resent.

Thanks.

Back