• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Weird 1.2.9.1 Issue

SomeRandoDude

Updated to 1.2.9.1 and started downloading Book of Boba Fett episode 3, and queued up Eternals. Both on D+. Then I changed tabs to AP and attempted to queue up a movie on save list, but instead of the download configuation window appearing the "Please Wait. Processing the play list" popup appeared and was strobing. Like it would disappear and immediately reappear. After about 5-7 minutes the download configurations window finally appeared. Log file attached.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 10.53.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 10.53.47 AM.png
    361 KB · Views: 30
  • AnyStream_1.2.9.1.astlog
    751.9 KB · Views: 3
Info zu: (AnyStream Beta 1.2.9.1) Nach dem Drücken von Download heißt es nur bitte warten und es gibt keine Möglichkeit mehr, 'SD oder HD' herunterzuladen! egal welchen Film Sie laden möchten! Alt oder neu! Siehe Screenshot!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    319.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    276.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    199.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Updated to 1.2.9.1 and started downloading Book of Boba Fett episode 3, and queued up Eternals. Both on D+. Then I changed tabs to AP and attempted to queue up a movie on save list, but instead of the download configuation window appearing the "Please Wait. Processing the play list" popup appeared and was strobing. Like it would disappear and immediately reappear. After about 5-7 minutes the download configurations window finally appeared. Log file attached.

This doesn't happen with every movie on AP, but is happening with some. Have had this happen on 2-3 now. On other movies the download configuration window pops right up.

While the "please wait" strobe is occurring you can't access any other tab, or the menu system in AS.

Encountered a movie where the Download Configuration window just never popped up. Since I couldn't interact with anything else while the "please wait" message strobed, I ended up having to use task manager to kill AS. This could become an very annoying problem.

Encountered a movie where the Download Configuration window just never popped up. Since I couldn't interact with anything else while the "please wait" message strobed, I ended up having to use task manager to kill AS. This could become an very annoying problem.

Sounds a bit loopy hehe. This is probably a glitch in the new code that tries to detect if the cached keys are available to support the HD resolutions and some variable isn't getting cleared or something. I'm sure they will get it resolved soon.

I am having this issue too, I need to kill the AS task once this happens.

I can't even test it, it's completely gone from my Amazon Prime. Must be a regional movie, not available to me.

Try the Postman. Its another one I have the issue with, and its the one I was referring to earlier where I had to kill AS via the task manager.

I have the same concerns with the "Nashville" series available on the amazon FR. I choose the episode and the "please wait" it permanently

Happens for me in AP, Warehouse 13 s02e12. Loading episodes individually and once it stars flickering the only way out is Task Manger \ Kill AnyStream Processes.

Try the Postman. Its another one I have the issue with, and its the one I was referring to earlier where I had to kill AS via the task manager.

The same thing happened to me with "The Wheel of Time," but only later episodes.

Back