Webslinger sucks! Bother him here!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by linx05, Apr 16, 2007.

1. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Pffft! I think you have it reversed. So when will that 5870 be arriving? :p

2. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

The next time he has to install the Cat drivers. DOH! I couldn't resist. :D But that really was a low blow. :)

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

:rolleyes: :p

4. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

LOL. Yea, I know. It won't be so freaking funny when both of us are reinstalling winblows again. sigh.

5. Webslinger

I don't even want to think about it. So brutal . . . :(

6. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

It really is. :(

7. damnskippy

damnskippy Well-Known Member

Holy Cow, I read through 3/4 of this thread before I noticed it was sooo old! Pretty funny read though.

I do think we need a good nick name for Webslinger in honor of his 30,000 posts though... maybe postslinger :)

8. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member

How about Panasonic 103-Inch HDTV for christmas :D

About the size of a garage door (seriously), Panasonic's 103-inch high-definition plasma TV ($69,995.00; panasonic.ca) offers a stunning widescreen and 1080p (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) picture, 4,000:1 contrast ratio (for ultra-deep blacks) and multiple HDMI ports to attach all your high-def devices such as a cable/satellite box, Blu-ray Disc player, game console or camcorder. Um, did we mention it's 103 inches? A word of warning: You might not be able to get rid of your friends and neighbours so fast. Oh, and at 485 pounds, it's probably something you don't want to mount to your wall.

at $69,995.00 it's not much :D:p

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  9. Webslinger

Sure

That's chump-change to Drinklyeanddie. He can buy me one. ;)

10. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Hmmmm, let's see....who doesn't have an HDTV? Oh, right, it's NOT you on that list. ;)

11. Webslinger

Pfff. He's got wall to wall HDTVs where he lives. ;)

12. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

The local electronics store does NOT count! :D

13. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

You can put up a DLP projector with that kind of resolution, that will shoot that (or a bigger) size screen, for a fraction (5%) of that price. And you get the real "movie theater look" in the bargain.

-W