Webslinger sucks! Bother him here!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by linx05, Apr 16, 2007.

1. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Cause you're a troublemaker! :D

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

No, I just started with the first post that started addressing me (and telling/suggesting to me what I should be doing) and not the OP. I have nothing against linx05.

I did update the ripping sticky with your VobBlanker guide after linx05 mentioned that I should.

3. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Awwwww, you're no fun! ;)

4. Webslinger

I want to make it clear I'm not insulting anyone.

5. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

I know...I'm just being a pain and causing trouble. :) linx05 fortunately has a good sense of humor which is why I thought I could get away with it. :)

6. linx05

linx05 Well-Known Member

That's not what I've heard! I'm going to report this thread so a moderator can ban your arse. Picking on an individual like this. Really!

Oh wait...

7. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

See my point? :D ROFLMAO!!!

8. linx05

linx05 Well-Known Member

lol :D It's sometimes hard to make sarcasm noticeable on the net. I guess that's why someone made emoticons.

9. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

That is indeed true. Many an argument has started from misread sarcasm on the Net. It's a shame really...people need to take life less seriously some times. :)

10. Webslinger

[​IMG]

:D

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  11. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Ahhhhh, noooooo, he's defeated our incredible logic with a bunny and a pancake!! How could this be?! :)

12. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

Shoot this threads ain't over till I say my piece! :D

13. Webslinger

Normally, when I visit this site there are about 20 threads that I need to look at. So if I respond, I respond quickly. You can tell when I have a little more time on my hands (I'm not really lazy, but that is my excuse). :D

Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  14. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

You know me, I just like giving you a hard time. :) We really do appreciate everything you do on this forum even if we give you a hard time. I was just...you know...shocked to see prettified links. ;) LOL!

15. Webslinger

I'm a bit shocked myself. :D

16. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Is this the same MR. WEBSLINGER that posts links of otters and ferrets? Maybe you deserve some weird looks.......:agree:

17. Webslinger

Hey, hey ,hey . . . someone specifically requested the ferrets. And the otter video has to be one of the most watched videos on Youtube. Admit it: even you thought the otters were kinda neat. :agree:

;)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  18. Kimmygem

Kimmygem Member

Man, it's been ages since I've posted on message boards. I used to have one for people wanting to learn how to do graphics...it was a pain in the "bleep". lol
    Webslinger, thank your girlfriend too for me...for whatever it is she does for you that allows you to be here solving problems. :)
    I've been reading through some of the threads here and it looks like you're the one to give grief to!!! All in fun, of course. ;)
    I'm getting ready to copy three more DVDs....so cool to be able to copy the ones I haven't been able to thus far. Thanks again. You 'da man!!!

19. Webslinger

She knows I enjoy helping people.

Great . . . Just want I want to be known for--"the one to give grief to". :rolleyes: :D

I'm glad everything is working for you now! :clap:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2007
  20. G-Omaha

G-Omaha Well-Known Member

Please Don't Double Post

One of your favorite statements ..... Hehehheh