website down for me?

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Vata Raven, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Vata Raven

Vata Raven Member

I have been looking into decryption software so that I can play my blu-rays on my PC without paying an expensive media player. I'm building my own blu-ray player, so I'm only using it for disc viewing.

I came across DVDfab Passkey and tested it, it did the job for my blu-rays. Though, I don't like I need to be connected to the internet for it to work.

They also listed DeUHD, but I did not like the limited placed on the program. Says it can only process 2 discs a day.

Then I came across AnyDVD, and from what I caught from the forums on here, AnyDVD is better than DVDfab. However, the redfox.bz website just won't load for me.

And from what I got, DVDfab and AnyDVD aren't the same company.

Please help.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

works fine here. that said, AnyDVD does need to be connected to the internet too if you want access to the OPD. Same thing that other thing does

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

3. Vata Raven

Vata Raven Member

I took a screen shot and loaded it.

That is all the website shows me, and I don't know how to fix it.

Attached Files:

4. Vata Raven

Vata Raven Member

The download link for AnyDVD 8.2.1.0 would not work

but

The download link for AnyDVD 8.2.1.5 beta worked

5. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

It must be on your end because there is no issues on this end, we would be getting many reports if this were so. The only one we have is from you. So have someone check your system.

6. Vata Raven

Vata Raven Member

"Check" my system how?

I released the IP, renewed the IP, and flushed the DNS.

That is the only thing I know you can do.

7. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

What is your Internet provider? I remember that one ISP in the US has messed up it's routing to redfox.bz.

8. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

9. Vata Raven

Vata Raven Member

Yeah, WildBlue, ViaSat, Excede...whatever name it goes by, that would be my crappy internet provider.

10. Ch3vr0n

11. Vata Raven

Vata Raven Member

They still haven't fixed the problem?

12. Ch3vr0n

if you can't connect to the site using that provider, obviously not ;) Hence crappy provider, your words :p

13. Vata Raven

Vata Raven Member

14. Vata Raven

Vata Raven Member

I know they are, but we can't get anything else.

15. Ch3vr0n

then google "tor browser" or something. That browser will let you load the website, but it won't fix routing issues when anyDVD needs to connect to the OPD. AnyDVD uses part of the internet explorer/edge to connect to the net and that uses the default ISP routing (in your case that crappy provider). You'll have to look for a better ISP in case that anydvd can't connect to the net after installing

16. Vata Raven

Vata Raven Member

I think when I downloaded the beta version, it had no issue with the decryption progress for my disc

I'll have to double check. I uninstalled it after the purchase link wouldn't load.

17. Ch3vr0n

Not all discs need it. The 2 main categories needing the OPD are both blu-ray disc related.

1. Screenpass protected titles
    2. BD+ protected titles

if the title in question doesn't have at least 1 of both points above, the chance of needing the OPD decreases significantly. (Basic AACS anydvd can handle itself fine technically, it just connects to the OPD in such cases usually cause it's faster at getting the needed info)

18. Vata Raven

Vata Raven Member

Is that the big difference with AnyDVD and DVDfab?

I disconnected my internet to see if DVDfab would work, it would not.

I ran one blu-ray though passkey and this is the result it gave me.

Region Code is removed. (Region A, Region Mask 'A ')
    AACS protection (AACSLA) is removed. (MKBv40)
    BD+ protection not found.
    BluPath: full disc copy/play is supported.

But if I go with AnyDVD, I could do this without the internet?

19. Ch3vr0n

If all that title has is basic aacs, then yes it should work without internet access (for licensed versions, trial ones need internet access at all times to validate the trial license). But you can't really compare them, AnyDVD is a lot more advanced than passkey and gets a lot more updates. If you go to their forums, there's BD+ titles multiple months old that still aren't supported that AnyDVD handled in a few days.

Trial passkey and then trial AnyDVD, you'll never go back.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

20. Vata Raven

Vata Raven Member

Thank you so much for the help.

A part of me thinks paying for a blu-ray playback video player would be the easiest thing to do, but I hate how players force my videos to up-scale. VLC will let me set the aspect ratio.