• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

We Need to Talk About Kevin issues

skurko

I tried to back up this title and it doesn't save properly. When creating an MKV file it tells me max size is 61GB (the BD disc is 42GB according to AnyDVD status). I select max size and it finishes in seconds with a size of 52MB...

Attached log

Attachments

• AboutKevin.cbdlog
    410.2 KB · Views: 1
AnyDVD log as well, just in case.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_D_WE_NEED_TO_TALK_ABOUT_KEVIN.ziplog
    128.2 KB · Views: 1
I tried to back up this title and it doesn't save properly. When creating an MKV file it tells me max size is 61GB (the BD disc is 42GB according to AnyDVD status). I select max size and it finishes in seconds with a size of 52MB...

That is definitely a strange effect.
The first 20 seconds of that movie are assembled in an odd way - can you try using the trimming feature in CloneBD to cut away the first 20 seconds (I expect that to be the studio logo and after that maybe a DTS logo)?
I'm pretty sure, that will work fine, then.

Thanks! I had to remove the first 25sec. That worked great!

Back