• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved "We do not allow trials on this kind of machine"

Howard James

Whenever I try to activate Anystream, I get this message. I have tried 32 and 64 bit, on both Windows 7 and 10.

I have used the software previously, but now can't even get the program to launch.

Any help?

Please leave me a log file, to help me find your issue. Since you are the only person having this issue, you might want to try and find what is blocking our program from opening. A program like Pi-Hole would have this type of effect. The program does not have to open to make a log file. If you have used the trial previously you cannot use it again.

Please Read - How to Make an AnyStream Logfile | RedFox Forum

Sempre que tento ativar o Anystream, recebo esta mensagem. Eu tentei 32 e 64 bits, no Windows 7 e 10.

Já usei o software anteriormente, mas agora não consigo nem iniciar o programa.

Alguma ajuda?

I have this problem too and I thought I was the only one.

Whenever I try to activate Anystream, I get this message. I have tried 32 and 64 bit, on both Windows 7 and 10.

I have used the software previously, but now can't even get the program to launch.

Any help?

Please try again and let me know if you get a trial now.
If not, I need the exact time when you tried it. Best will be to try and post here at almost the same time (within seconds), so I can check the logs why the trial didn't work with you.

Please try again and let me know if you get a trial now.
If not, I need the exact time when you tried it. Best will be to try and post here at almost the same time (within seconds), so I can check the logs why the trial didn't work with you.

Still not working. I will try again in 8 minutes (precisely on the half hour).

Thanks for giving me the precise time frame. Should work now. Please make sure you use most current version 1.5.2.2

@Howard James

Looks like you got a trial. Please confirm so I can mark this thread as resolved.

How did you fix it I got the same problem
Could be a false positive of our system. For further investigation, I need an exact time frame. Please try again and post here within a few minutes.

Last edited:
Having this same issue with AnyStream, I noticed you look to be accepting Visa now and wanted to check out AnyStream before maybe buying that with AnyDVD, but it's throwing this error. Did that trial attempt like 5 or so minutes ago?

Having this same issue with AnyStream, I noticed you look to be accepting Visa now and wanted to check out AnyStream before maybe buying that with AnyDVD, but it's throwing this error. Did that trial attempt like 5 or so minutes ago?
@

Ivan please look​

Nice try...

It's true that you never had a trial for AnyStream, but our license server is convinced that you abused AnyDVD trials (for years) - so there is no reason to grant you any trial.

Edit: @Sluggo10 has been nuked.

Last edited:
Trial abusers might have noticed that we "improved" trial monitoring over the last few months and it's not anymore that easy-peasy (I would even say "almost" impossible) to obtain multiple trials. Even if you manage to outsmart the system, the trial will not last long. So don't waste your time...

However, trial requests could also be rejected by a false positive. If you have a clean conscience: I'm here to help you.

We are honest outlaws and expect the same from our (potential) customers.

Trial abusers might have noticed that we "improved" trial monitoring over the last few months and it's not anymore that easy-peasy (I would even say "almost" impossible) to obtain multiple trials. Even if you manage to outsmart the system, the trial will not last long. So don't waste your time...

However, trial requests could also be rejected by a false positive. If you have a clean conscience: I'm here to help you.

We are honest outlaws and expect the same from our (potential) customers.
The nerve of some of these people, the same ones that like to go onto 'the scene' and download stuff that they didn't buy legally, and then are wondering why their machine is always infested with malware and viruses.

:banghead:

You get what you pay for, and in this case, the last 2 people whose accounts that you've just terminated just learned that fact the hard way.

(y)

Back