• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

We bid mpchc farewell as support has come to an end!

gereral1

We will miss this program......

MPC-HC status and the future
v1.7.13, the latest, and probably the lastrelease of our project…

For quite a few months now, or even years, the number of active developers has been decreasing and has inevitably reached zero. This, unfortunately, means that the project is officially dead and this release would be the last one.

Unless some people step up that is.

So, if someone’s willing to really contribute and has C/C++ experience, let me know on IRC or via e-mail.

Otherwise, all things come to an end and life goes on. It’s been a nice journey and I’m personally pretty overwhelmed having to write this post.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed in any way all these years; Remember, MPC-HC is an 11-year old project.

Don’t forget, that our official builds, both the stable and the beta builds, are digitally signed. Be aware of scams and only get the files from our site!

Also, to report bugs, suggestions and generally provide feedback, use our Trac; reporting anything on social media or in any other place is just pointless, as the developers only follow Trac.

This sucks, why does it have to be this one ?!
What else works with MadVR, or at least MPC was one of the simplest to simply plug MadVR into ?

JRiver and Kodi _ there a lot of others ?
I always found JRiver and Kodi overly complex to change things around and add plug in's.
Especially JRiver.

:(

There is MPC-BE (black edition) and IMHO, works much better than MPC-HC ever did.
You can also use potplayer and smplayer.

Back