• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"... we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved, but it will take a few days."

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazza2

I purchased an Anystream Plus lifetime subscription when it was on sale at the beginning of Xmas week based on what I hoped would be swift progress, specifically resolving Amazon Prime DRM issues. I had much better luck using a limited, free trial version of DVDFAB's StreamFab application and was able to download Amazon Prime programs that Anystream was(and still is) unable to do. I am becoming impatient and beginning to feel ripped-off. Please comment and console me if you can.

I purchased an Anystream Plus lifetime subscription when it was on sale at the beginning of Xmas week based on what I hoped would be swift progress, specifically resolving Amazon Prime DRM issues. I had much better luck using a limited, free trial version of DVDFAB's StreamFab application and was able to download Amazon Prime programs that Anystream was(and still is) unable to do. I am becoming impatient and beginning to feel ripped-off. Please comment and console me if you can.
The developers are working very hard and it will be fixed, it is a painstakingly long process to deal with this new DRM, but if you know Redfoxes reputation, I don't think you can find one person that ever said we have failed. I know its been a month, but there were 2 big holidays n that month, please have a bit more patience. This is not a company it is a project, we work hard to satisfy the customers. Please have a bit more patience.

Sorry if this was answered elsewhere... with the Widevine, is only L3 able to be decrypted? (I cannot search for two character keywords :p)

If all titles eventually move to L2/L1, won't that mean every streaming downloading application will no longer work?

HMAX works. AP works, except new stuff and queue. HULU also works for me as does NF. im manually downloading season02 of 'deal or no deal', cca 70 episodes, from AP. no queue so its a pain in the gluteus. i got complete series 'veep' and 'entourage' in HEVC from HMAX in the last 5 days, no hiccups, even queue works. got two seasons of 'gilmore girls' ffrom NF, also no hiccups, queue works. got whole 5 seasons of 'the last ship' from HULU, also no problems. all this in last maybe 12 days. oh, and btw, im still on 1280.

i understand some things do not work, and if you just bough a license you might feel cheated, sort of. but have faith. redfox may seem this or that, but in the end they alsways come through and correct in my experience.

HMAX works. AP works, except new stuff and queue. HULU also works for me as does NF. im manually downloading season02 of 'deal or no deal', cca 70 episodes, from AP. no queue so its a pain in the gluteus. i got complete series 'veep' and 'entourage' in HEVC from HMAX in the last 5 days, no hiccups, even queue works. got two seasons of 'gilmore girls' ffrom NF, also no hiccups, queue works. got whole 5 seasons of 'the last ship' from HULU, also no problems. all this in last maybe 12 days. oh, and btw, im still on 1280.

i understand some things do not work, and if you just bough a license you might feel cheated, sort of. but have faith. redfox may seem this or that, but in the end they alsways come through and correct in my experience.

Man - when do you watch all that stuff? Did you already order a "Home cinema coffin"? Black humor, I know but I couldn't resist....

Sorry if this was answered elsewhere... with the Widevine, is only L3 able to be decrypted? (I cannot search for two character keywords :p)

If all titles eventually move to L2/L1, won't that mean every streaming downloading application will no longer work?
if this occurs, browsers and older devices will be unable to play content from all streaming platforms which is a bad way to lockout customers who don't want to upgrade just to watch stuff online?! It would be cheaper in that case to go back to cable rather than spend the several hundred dollars on a new phone.

if this occurs, browsers and older devices will be unable to play content from all streaming platforms which is a bad way to lockout customers who don't want to upgrade just to watch stuff online?! It would be cheaper in that case to go back to cable rather than spend the several hundred dollars on a new phone.
Don't panick.

Man - when do you watch all that stuff? Did you already order a "Home cinema coffin"? Black humor, I know but I couldn't resist....

answer to your question is pretty simple: i dont. hahaha. i have the hoard bug. currently i watch maybe a series or two, and hoard others. but soon ive realized i cant keep on buying storage every two months, so now im trying to cut down on stuff. im primarily building a personal library for my twins when they grow up. and for myself as well, of course. in due time im planning on implementing my own TV system, and nowadays it can be done with plex: create channels with stuff from your library. it works, but you need the plex app. id like to have something of a personal cable system, so i can flip channels with a remote, and channels are made out of stuff from my library.

e.g. one channel for only breaking bad and better call saul. when i flip from that channel to next one, playback stops and resumes next time i flip to that channel. id create listings and schedules, insert commercials that dont suck, music videos... possiblities are endless. but i fear such a solution would cost a ton of moneys, regarding equipment that would be able to imitate cable TV, so i can just turn on my TV and flip thru channels (of my own content).

long story short, i think ill try plex route. ok, that was not a simple answer, hahahaha.

It's called "nostalgia" ;)
There's no way I watch 14 seasons of Dallas or 6 seasons of Little House on the Prairie again, but do I have those ? No comment :dance:

answer to your question is pretty simple: i dont. hahaha. i have the hoard bug. currently i watch maybe a series or two, and hoard others. but soon ive realized i cant keep on buying storage every two months, so now im trying to cut down on stuff. im primarily building a personal library for my twins when they grow up. and for myself as well, of course. in due time im planning on implementing my own TV system, and nowadays it can be done with plex: create channels with stuff from your library. it works, but you need the plex app. id like to have something of a personal cable system, so i can flip channels with a remote, and channels are made out of stuff from my library.

e.g. one channel for only breaking bad and better call saul. when i flip from that channel to next one, playback stops and resumes next time i flip to that channel. id create listings and schedules, insert commercials that dont suck, music videos... possiblities are endless. but i fear such a solution would cost a ton of moneys, regarding equipment that would be able to imitate cable TV, so i can just turn on my TV and flip thru channels (of my own content).

long story short, i think ill try plex route. ok, that was not a simple answer, hahahaha.

These kids watch too much TV anyway and you want to watch them more???? I don't get it...

And the neighborhood kids watch what is on live TV and your kids need to be up to speed on that to talk about. No zanetti TV needed and wrong approach. Maybe for some birthday party - but that's it...

It's called "nostalgia" ;)
There's no way I watch 14 seasons of Dallas or 6 seasons of Little House on the Prairie again, but do I have those ? No comment :dance:
LOL - yeah... same here (all Dallas seasons taking up space on my Plex server... will likely never watch them all again! I'm a digital hoarder)

And the neighborhood kids watch what is on live TV and your kids need to be up to speed on that to talk about. No zanetti TV needed and wrong approach. Maybe for some birthday party - but that's it...

well, by the time theyre old enough for 'apocalypse now', im pretty sure everything that at that point in time (and space) will air on live TV is... (cape)cringe with women acting like theyre men (getting beat up and stomped on repeatedly by russian mobsters) and fake news on steroids.

on the other hand, on zanettiTV... entire 'dynasty' series on channel5 and on channel8 theres thriller fest with movies made from 1970 to 1990. on channel 17 'depeche mode - 101 live' plays on loop. on channel 23, sitcom fest 1990-1995. heh

well, by the time theyre old enough for 'apocalypse now', im pretty sure everything that at that point in time (and space) will air on live TV is... (cape)cringe with women acting like theyre men (getting beat up and stomped on repeatedly by russian mobsters) and fake news on steroids.

on the other hand, on zanettiTV... entire 'dynasty' series on channel5 and on channel8 theres thriller fest with movies made from 1970 to 1990. on channel 17 'depeche mode - 101 live' plays on loop. on channel 23, sitcom fest 1990-1995. heh

Ahhh. depeche mode!! :bowdown:

LOL - yeah... same here (all Dallas seasons taking up space on my Plex server... will likely never watch them all again! I'm a digital hoarder)
We all see your profile, you are most probably this guy in person, new avatar for you LOL:sneaky:ewing.png

The developers are working very hard and it will be fixed, it is a painstakingly long process to deal with this new DRM, but if you know Redfoxes reputation, I don't think you can find one person that ever said we have failed. I know its been a month, but there were 2 big holidays n that month, please have a bit more patience. This is not a company it is a project, we work hard to satisfy the customers. Please have a bit more patience.
LOL really? new DRM? its just that the chromeCDM (L3) that redfox used is revoked. after that they start asking the Scene for a L1 key, which the got but the key was already public so revoked in a few days.

Ivan if you want to fix it you should buy a private ChromeCDM or Private L1 key. *the private L1 will probably been revoked very fast aswell with all the license requests. If your really desperate I can sell you a private L3 key.

LOL really? new DRM? its just that the chromeCDM (L3) that redfox used is revoked. after that they start asking the Scene for a L1 key, which the got but the key was already public so revoked in a few days.

Ivan if you want to fix it you should buy a private ChromeCDM or Private L1 key. *the private L1 will probably been revoked very fast aswell with all the license requests. If your really desperate I can sell you a private L3 key.
Redfox is not desperate and you can keep your fake keys. We do not need you or anyone else to accomplish what we need to do, just a bit of time, to make sure this cant happen again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back