• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

watching saved movies

jkcooldog

can anybody tell me how i can watch a movie that i saved onto my harddrive on my computer?

try double clicking the movie file and it should open (or on the file 'right click>open with' and choose a player).
movies created with clonedvdmobile can be played using quicktime player (amongst others if the necessary codecs are on your pc).
dvd movie files created with clonedvd2 can be watched using windows media player.

try double clicking the movie file and it should open (or on the file 'right click>open with' and choose a player).
movies created with clonedvdmobile can be played using quicktime player (amongst others if the necessary codecs are on your pc).
dvd movie files created with clonedvd2 can be watched using windows media player.
Just open the file you have saved to your hdd and if its in the correct format it should play with any player like WMP, or Nero Showtime, or PowertoDVD.

what format should it be in? all i did was right click on any dvd and clicked rip to dvd harddrive and when i open the file on my hard drvie it has a whole bunch of little video files

what format should it be in? all i did was right click on any dvd and clicked rip to dvd harddrive and when i open the file on my hard drvie it has a whole bunch of little video files
those files will be dvd files (like on the dvd).you just need to double click on the largest VTS file (this should be the main movie) and it should play.when the folder containing these files is open,click view>details.the sizes of the files in the folder should now be displayed.then try double clicking on the largest one which should be the main movie file and can be between 1-4GB in size.maybe even slightly more.

Last edited:
I've been looking at the faqs and couldn't find what I wanted. the subject here was near.. so I'll ask. I I paid to download a movie from Netflicks or someone else and it allowed me to watch it on my computer. Can that flick be transferred to a DVD for saving?

easy fix

just go to microsoft and downlead media player if u dont already have it:D

reviewing?

jkcooldog
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2007

============

okay. IF I understand you...sounds like you have files from the dvd made for creating a playable dvd. what I personally do, is rip to .avi files, so that they are...viewable.

you can start the dvd from the video_ts directory by double clicking on the first .ifo file (without a number in the title) and playing it in windows media player or nero showtime.

woohoo

you can start the dvd from the video_ts directory by double clicking on the first .ifo file (without a number in the title) and playing it in windows media player or nero showtime.

I had been searching for about a month now, since I got a new PC with VISTA :bang: , for a way to view my movies saved on my hd. THANKS!! :clap:

Back