• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wasapi mapping on multiple devices

robob

Wasapi mapping on multiple devices and ChannelMaskOverride use

Hi,

First I would apologyse for my english, my french is better.;)

I'm using a mother board with Realtek ALC889 chipset. this chipset include two spdif outputs (rear optical, onboard coaxial) and I use two external DAC (for quadraphonic output).

With Asio compatible software (like Foobar), I use ASIO4all and the foobar Asio plugin to map the channel, it works fine. (with asio4all, all the chipset audio output are in the same device).

But i'm using a non-asio digital TV player, DVBviewer. With Reclock, is there any way to map the audio channels toward two devices ? Or to have only one device with all the audio output (realtek high def, spdif output, optical output, 2nd Hd audo output) and to use the ReClock's ChannelMaskOverride registry value (with 14 tracks :agree:) ?
Any others solutions are welcome.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm trying to use ChannelMaskOverride. I want to invert front left and front right channels with back left and back right (I know i can do that with FFDshow channel mixer but my goal is to learn to use ChannelMaskOverride).
I'm using Reclock with DVBviewer, the file i'm playing is in 5.1 audio.

-I create a new key in registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ReClock\Config ?
-The key name is ChannelMaskOverride_6 ?
-It's a DWORD key ?
-what is the good value ?
-hexadecimal value ?
I suppose I have to refere to he WAVEFORMATEXTENSIBLE Microsoft values but it's not very clear for me. Some help or example would be welcome...
These are the definitions of the speaker positions:
SPEAKER_FRONT_LEFT 0x1
SPEAKER_FRONT_RIGHT 0x2
SPEAKER_FRONT_CENTER 0x4
SPEAKER_LOW_FREQUENCY 0x8
SPEAKER_BACK_LEFT 0x10
SPEAKER_BACK_RIGHT 0x20
SPEAKER_FRONT_LEFT_OF_CENTER 0x40
SPEAKER_FRONT_RIGHT_OF_CENTER 0x80
SPEAKER_BACK_CENTER 0x100
SPEAKER_SIDE_LEFT 0x200
SPEAKER_SIDE_RIGHT 0x400
SPEAKER_TOP_CENTER 0x800
SPEAKER_TOP_FRONT_LEFT 0x1000
SPEAKER_TOP_FRONT_CENTER 0x2000
SPEAKER_TOP_FRONT_RIGHT 0x4000
SPEAKER_TOP_BACK_LEFT 0x8000
SPEAKER_TOP_BACK_CENTER 0x10000
SPEAKER_TOP_BACK_RIGHT 0x20000

if I can't do that, I would try to send only stereo sound to the back left and right speakers.
I suppose I have to :
-create a DWORD key name ChannelMaskOverride_2
-with the value 0x30 (back left+ back right).

:confused:

Back