• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WASAPI Exclusive device setting keeps getting reset to <Default Device>

Shibble

Using ReClock 1.9.0.7.

It seems like since I updated to Windows 10 build 2004, any time I restart my computer this setting inside ReClock Configuration gets reset. I need it set to my "NVIDIA High Definition Audio" device since that's where my AV receiver is.

Is there a file somewhere where ReClock stores its settings that I can make read-only, or is there anything else I can do to make this setting stick through reboots?

LwBbtM9u_o.png

EDIT:

I may have a solution. I've found that the ReClock settings are stored in the registry under the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ReClock\Config. So I can simply set up ReClock the way I want with the config utility, export the registry key, make a batch file with the line "REG IMPORT [exported reg file]", and finally place a shortcut to that batch file in my startup folder (which is a pain to access in Windows 10, but that's another story).

Attachments

• AuBoyW9C_t.jpg
    AuBoyW9C_t.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back