• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WASAPI excl. not respected

Touche

I've tried searching here and on Google, but had no success. I have Reclock configured for WASAPI exclusive output and using it with MPC-BE+MadVR+LAVfilters combination (Win 7 x64). WASAPI was working fine and blocking all other sounds/applications during movie playback, but now the Flash Player in my browser takes over the sound when I open a video on Youtube or similar. Before the flash plugin used to crash if I tried to open it during movie playback. I am not sure what changed the behaviour, Flash Player update or something else.

E.g. Winamp is still blocked, so it is only the flash player in browser that takes over the sound.

How can I revert to how it was before, with Reclock taking exclusive control over sound with WASAPI and not allowing anything to interfere? "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" is still checked in Windows sound properties for my speakers.

Back