• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Was kann Game Jackal?

tombo74!

Hi!
Bin neu hier und hab wenig Ahnung...
Da ich viel unterwegs bin, möchte ich meine Film-DVDs und Game-CDs auf die Platte meines Notebooks bannen. Dass ich dafür AnyDVD, CloneDVD und CloneCD brauche, ist mir klar. Brauche ich auch GameJackal? Ich konnte StarTrek EliteForce2 ohne Probleme mit CloneCD kopieren. Ist das die Ausnahme? Ich spiele vor allem ältere Spiele...
Wäre nett, wenn mir jemand weiterhelfen könnte. Danke schon mal...

What does GameJackal?

Sorry, gorgot to turn on my English!
I'm new here and don't know much..
As I travel a lot, I want to put my movie DVDs and my game CDs on my hard disk. I know I need AnyDVD, CloneDVD and CloneCD. What about GameJackal? I was able to copy Star Trek Elite Force 2 without it. Is that just an exeption? I had problems with Black & White 2. Would be nice if someone could helpm me...

Back