• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Warrior BluRay Protection

JohnnySH

Well.... must say AnyDvd has been performing brilliantly on Ripping BluRays and DVDs, very very impressed

To my amazement, I had one bluray that I ripped called Warrior with Tom Hardy acting

when I went to play the image iso, I got this message saying this bluray will not play due to copy protection

What...... I have never seen any bluray ISO display a message like this before WTF

so I used MakeMKV which ripped the film chapter

but my question is, why is anydvd not up to the job of dealing with this type of protection??

will any DVD ever be able to defeat this type of bluray protection to allow a one to one iso of the bluray

thanks in advance for any feedback

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info_W_WARRIOR_F9B23367_78D43E7E.ziplog
    932.4 KB · Views: 8
If it is only limited to this one disc, the devs have to take a look and see if they can do something about it. Good that you provided a logfile.

will any DVD ever be able to defeat this type of bluray protection to allow a one to one iso of the bluray
I believe so. I am puzzled, why it took 10 years for this problem to surface. Which country is this disc from? EAN code?

Hi

Ok without ANYDVD running if I try and play the bluray on the PC

I get these errors as I would expect....

AACS Host certificate revoked.
Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'bluray:///U:/'. Check the log for details.

when I run anydvd and try and play the bluray on PC, I get the screen below warning about copy protection ??

if I image the bluray to ISO and the try and play I also get the same screen as below ??

if i take the ISO to my Zidoo UHD 3000 media play I also get the screen below ???

So it's clear anydvd is not stripping the new / 10 year old protection this bluray has ???

I'm not sure what the EAN code is ? I can give you bar code numbers

5 060223 768854

Better still the image is attached

Be good to see anydvd conquer this protection method

Regards

upload_2023-1-29_13-48-18.png

Attachments

• IMG_8858.jpg
    IMG_8858.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hi

Ok without ANYDVD running if I try and play the bluray on the PC

I get these errors as I would expect....

AACS Host certificate revoked.
Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'bluray:///U:/'. Check the log for details.

when I run anydvd and try and play the bluray on PC, I get the screen below warning about copy protection ??

if I image the bluray to ISO and the try and play I also get the same screen as below ??

if i take the ISO to my Zidoo UHD 3000 media play I also get the screen below ???

So it's clear anydvd is not stripping the new / 10 year old protection this bluray has ???

I'm not sure what the EAN code is ? I can give you bar code numbers

5 060223 768854

Better still the image is attached

Be good to see anydvd conquer this protection method

Regards

View attachment 70109

The link below explains what an EAN code is:

International Article Number - Wikipedia

:)

According to the status info, everything was handle fine. Doesn't look like screenpass as there's no JAR directory. Something's "off"
It has a JAR directory and it is ScreenPass. But a super primitive version of it - so simple, that AnyDVD doesn't take it seriously, apparently.

To my amazement, I had one bluray that I ripped called Warrior with Tom Hardy acting
Can you please try it again? (no update required)

Back