• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Warning when trying to copy dvd

momnlovingwife

I got a warning of Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled! when trying to copy a movie any idea's has to why this would show up. I am running vista but hubby runs xp and is doing the same thing on both computers

any help or advice would mean a lot

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

26. With some discs, I get a weird .bup error message. Should I be worried?

No. That message will be more common, and it doesn't really indicate anything other than the .bup file location does not correspond with the pointers in the .ifo files. This situation is fairly common now, and that message does not necessarily indicate that you will experience problems. also click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=72756&postcount=7 for more information

A warning sign when using any dvd

I am getting a warning sign of .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!

anyone have a clue what this means

thanks

I am getting a warning sign of .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!

anyone have a clue what this means

thanks
It means that the .bup location in the UDF file system of the source disc is incorrect, and AnyDVD takes care of it. Ignore the warning, all is well.

Back