Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12029!

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by williamshtaylor, May 22, 2016.

1. What does this error mean?

2. goncal

goncal Well-Known Member

Can't connect to the OPD(?)

3. DaGoatRancher

DaGoatRancher Well-Known Member

Generally it means you are unable to connect to the Online Protection Database (OPD). Either there is no internet connection, problem in the network not allowing you to reach the OPD server, or the OPD is down? I will let on of the RedFox team or others reply on exactly what your error 12029 means.

4. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

What version of AnyDVD HD are you running?

5. Clownsun

Clownsun Member

I am having the same issue I am running 8.1.0.0 lifetime license so it is purchased not cracked I have tried turning off my antivirus and firewall that doesn't help here is my log file

Attached Files:

6. ddjmagic

ddjmagic Well-Known Member

Something definity seems to be stopping AnyDVD having internet access on your side.
    Double check that Internet Explorer has internet (I believe AnyDVD uses IE's settings)

7. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

This could be caused by security software or a previously installed AnyDVD crack, which has blocked OPD access in your Windows hosts file.

whatever_gong82 and nebostrangla like this.
  8. bryan miles

bryan miles Member

I just started getting this error on 2 different pc 2 different networks, 2 different internet providers... it is preventing me from accessing most of the BR that im trying to rip the last week is there any work around or what is the server address it is trying to get at for the OPD.? running the newest version of RF 8.1.2.0 ...wasnt working on the last version either

9. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Logfile please

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

10. bryan miles

bryan miles Member

sorry i forgot
    see attahced

Attached Files:

11. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Well something is blocking AnyDVD Internet connection.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

12. James

Can you use Internet Explorer to surf the internet?

13. James

avghookx.dll is injected into the AnyDVDtray process. Does AVG has an option to block Internet access of other programs? If yes, try to turn it off or whitelist the AnyDVDtray.exe process.