• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Warning needed

pepegotme

While burning a BD to disc, I inserted a BD-RW disc and was given no warning that data was on it. The burn proceeded without any warning-something simple to add. It makes the program amateurish.
Also, during the burn, I switched from preview mode to data rate mode and was unable to switch back to preview mode. I just got a blank black screen. So many little things that annoy.

Last edited:
I get a warning in 2 places. First there is an exclamation mark next to the writer and when you hover over it tells you the disc isn't empty, and second the beaver in the top right of the screen comes up with a big warning

I get that warning also, and I think Bert gives you a warning also.

Back