• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wanted: Auto rip support

TEK

Hi

I really, really would like to see a auto-rip functionality ala the one seen in Windows Media Player.
So that whenever I inserted a DVD CloneDVD could be set up to recognice that the DVD was inserted and utomatically start ripping it to a predefined location using predefined setting. If it could also give the DVD a risonable correct name based on the DVD content that would be perfect.
If the actual movie name is not possible/easy to get to it could just use the volume label as that is often good enough.

Whenever I rip a DVD I know how I wont it. It's not something that is chaning between each rip. Having 200+ DVD's it would have been great having a function like this. Maybe then my wife would have ripped some DVD's as well...

Thanks, TEK

it's elaborate bytes you should be contacting with suggestions for features as they develop clonedvd2,not slysoft.

Back