• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Want to play DVD movies on iPad, is that possible?

Stanley

My friends and I are planning a trip by train next Friday; I want to put some DVD movies onto my iPad so that we can kill time on the way. I inserted DVD on Macbook Air and launch iTunes, thinking it was only a matter of clicks, but I failed to copy the DVD movies to iTunes? Then I did search on Internet and found that I needed a DVD backup tool? Since I have not used such kind of software, is there any one could tell me is that possible to do this and how to? Appreciate your help.

First reason why it didn't work is that iTunes doesn't handle protected movies. You need anydvd to decrypt them. When that is done, iTunes would still not be able to handle DVDs, as it can't handle DVDs period. You need clonedvd mobile (not clonedvd2 itself) to convert the main title to an mp4 or m4v file that you can then import in iTunes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back