• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

roofrabbit

Is there a web source for learning details about using BD Rebuilder?

For example: in Settings for video encoding, I want to know what are the advantages of selecting either two-pass or one-pass encoding; if one pass, is CRF or ABR better?

Another example of user info that I want: what is the best specification of various audio encodings in Settings>Setup?

Yet another question: how much difference in video quality between the setings of "High" and "Highest (very slow)" for commercial Blu-Ray discs?

Is there a web tutorial for BD Rebuilder that can answer these questions and more?

My version of BD Rebuilder is 0.50.11

Last edited:
You're on the wrong forum for that. The official home for bdrb is at doom9. Any questions you have about it are best placed there for the best and fastest answers. Bdrb is not a slysoft product.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back