• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Want to buy AnyDVD HD license but...

PirateusLad

I'd rather use my debit card or PayPal and not BitCoin. Giving them access to my Passport information just to get that junk cryptocurrency when I'd proper use this? Paypal is quick and easy.
No wonder why people have been torrenting this rampantly because there aren't many options in way of purchasing. I refuse to use BitCoin to make a payment. Give us the option to use our Debit Cards and/or Paypal.

Another option I've been using is installing AnyDVD HD trial on multiple VMWare suites with Windows 7 x64 SP1 on it. Mainly because of the Bitcoin issue.

Thanks.

Not PayPal again. Paypal is never going to happen, never has and never will. Plenty of topics on here on why that is.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Not PayPal again. Paypal is never going to happen, never has and never will. Plenty of topics on here on why that is.

Enable purchase through debit or credit card.

They have, last news is only the US is "suffering" because of the issue. It's not very easy for "outlaws" such as redfox to find a working creditcard provider. Not very many of them like to handle purchases for decrypting tools. They're working on a solution but in the mean time, either use cryptocurrency (which really isn't that hard to get and use), or use a VPN, set your location to canada for example and then place an order. Many have had success with that way too.

I also want to buy AnyDVD license, but the kind of payment seems to be very suspicious to me:
choosing Payway leads me to a site ipay88 telling me that on the bill I will see mayfashionmall.net.
TBH, but this is not trustworthy.

That's because being the outlaws that they are, redfox has to be obscure with the payment processors, and they can't use first class psps like Amazon for example can. It's either that, Bitcoin or no license. Take your pick.

So unfortunately no license for me, as Bitcoin is not an option for me for various resosn that do not need to be discussed here. :(

So credit card works for you, but you don't want to use it because of the non-redfox message for the statement?

The PSP tells you what the amount will be, and what will appear on the statement. Looks like fully functional credit card to me, but that's your choice.

Back