• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wall Street (1987) cause Windows to close CloneBD

johan

Hi,

--> Edit: Problem disappeared wth newest AnyDvd/CloneBD version. <--

As the headline says - when trying to make a partial clone of Wall Street (1987) a windows popup appears, stating that CloneBD caused an error and Windows is closing the program.

Therefor I have no way of making a logfile for you.

Regards Johan

Last edited:
Tried to do partial clone with ver. 1.0.4.3 - Still no joy - CloneBD shuts down without an error message or anything just as it completes the cloning and starts the creation of the ISO.

Regards Johan

Sorry for the late reply - I thought I was going to get a mail when there was activity but must have missed the setting!!

...anyway I have made many partial clones without issues it was only Wall Street that caused the mentioned issue. However with the latest version of AnyDvd and CloneBD the issue has disappeared and it works just fine :)

Johan

Sorry for the late reply - I thought I was going to get a mail when there was activity but must have missed the setting!!

...anyway I have made many partial clones without issues it was only Wall Street that caused the mentioned issue. However with the latest version of AnyDvd and CloneBD the issue has disappeared and it works just fine :)

Johan
Very happy you have it sorted. :clap:

Back