• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Waking from sleep mode locks Vista

DanbyBob

After installing CloneDVD, whenever my computer goes into sleep mode and then is woken up all programs including the desktop become inactive (freeze). The only recovery from this is to turn off the computer with the power switch and start it up again. After rebooting everything work until the computer goes into sleep mode again. I have uninstalled CloneDVD and this problem stops so it seem to be linked to CloneDVD. I have searched all the forums for a problem like this, but found nothing. I have tried reinstalling the drivers for the DVD recorder to no avail.

When the computer with Clone DVD installed wakes from sleep there is a warning sound that indicates that a device is not starting. I can find nothing to indentify which device is not starting. After removing CloneDVD and then going into sleep mode and then waking up the same warning sound comes on but is followed a few seconds later by a warning sound that indicates that a device has started. Then all works well.

I'm stumped...any help would be appreciated.

My system is an HP m8100n Pavilion, AMD Athlon 64 X2 processor, NVidia GForce 8600, GSA-H30L DVD drive. All drivers, bios and firmware updates are current.

Back