• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wakanda Forever DVD Fails To Scan

Bigbob

Its been a log time since a posted and hopefully i uploaded the correct info needed , Wakanda Forever stops scanning at 48%. Using clone 2937 and sly 8640 any help would be great.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.0_Info_D_BLACK_PANTHER_WAKANDA_FOREVER.ziplog
    122.1 KB · Views: 3
I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Sorry.

i tried it on 2 different drives and made sure the drives regions were set and still fails while scanning at 48%, made sure disc is clean and scratch free and even cleaned the drives and both drives still the same exact issue, also tried 3 different discs and all worked without any issues on either drive and even tried it on a completely different computer and same issue occurs. Im stumped , ill get ahold of another copy and try that, ill report back with what happens.

Last edited:
Ok, i just got ahold of another copy today and you were correct sir, my original disc was defective, received the new one today and worked without issue, thanks for the insight and thank you again for your help.

Back