• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Waiting on manual lifetime purchase?

mgdking

Hello. I tried to purchase a lifetime license yesterday twice. Each time it failed. So I called my credit card company (visa) and was told it should go through with out issue. Explained to them the charge from China. Anyways today I tried it again and your website said it would be run manually. I guess my question at this point is how long does this manual charge take? Are we talking hours, days what? I still have to charge attempts on my account or any emails from you guys on what's going on? I would just like to purchase a lifetime license of anyDVD. Thanks

Hello. I tried to purchase a lifetime license yesterday twice. Each time it failed. So I called my credit card company (visa) and was told it should go through with out issue. Explained to them the charge from China. Anyways today I tried it again and your website said it would be run manually. I guess my question at this point is how long does this manual charge take? Are we talking hours, days what? I still have to charge attempts on my account or any emails from you guys on what's going on? I would just like to purchase a lifetime license of anyDVD. Thanks
This would be an @Ivan or @Jill question.

Hi, There are currently no manual orders that still need to be processed, so you will either have your license already or the purchase attempt has failed again. There are some mysterious cases of banks pointing fingers at each other and blaming the other party for the failure. In those cases, just use the payment option "PePay" in our shop, or consider using digital currencies, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash.

Hi, There are currently no manual orders that still need to be processed, so you will either have your license already or the purchase attempt has failed again. There are some mysterious cases of banks pointing fingers at each other and blaming the other party for the failure. In those cases, just use the payment option "PePay" in our shop, or consider using digital currencies, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash.
Ok thank you for your reply. I just tried to purchase a key again & was told it went to a manual process again. I called my credit card company again to make sure it will go through. So it should go through now. Please let me know if there is any issues. Thank you for your time

Finally was able to get a license. Thank you for your help. Mods please delete this thread if need be.

Finally was able to get a license. Thank you for your help. Mods please delete this thread if need be.
No such need, welcome to the club.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

We just checked. All your order attempts have failed, sorry. Please use an alternative payment method.

Back