• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VSync for DXVA broken?

KarstenS

Long time ago, I used ReClock, I had no smooth playback blu-rays with TMT5, till I've found out, that I have to activate the not recommended option for using VSync with DXVA.

Now I'am using ReClock again, I've activated this VSync option, but its like when it is disabled.

Do VSync with DXVA doesn't work anymore? I get many little hangs now while playing back a Blu-Ray am 50Hz refresh rate.

A screenshot of the windows, where all looks like it should.

attachment.php

Here is an example log.

Attachments

• reclock_log.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 1
  • ReClock.jpg
    ReClock.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Long time ago, I used ReClock, I had no smooth playback blu-rays with TMT5, till I've found out, that I have to activate the not recommended option for using VSync with DXVA.

Now I'am using ReClock again, I've activated this VSync option, but its like when it is disabled.

Do VSync with DXVA doesn't work anymore? I get many little hangs now while playing back a Blu-Ray am 50Hz refresh rate.

A screenshot of the windows, where all looks like it should.

attachment.php

Here is an example log.
Do you have Aero disabled during playback? If yes, enable it.

Aero was enabled.

EDIT: With Aero disabled same thing.

I've checked/unchecked vsync serval times. No differences between them. It plays like without ReClock at 50Hz :(

Last edited:
Back