• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

.vro encrypted format

jvargascr

I have reviewed in the last days many sites on the internet, looking for vro encrypted format, format that is officially used in Japan since 2012, so when a video is recorded, it will be encrypted with the MAC and location, but before 2012, some devices encrypted, some not, and on that time to overcome the encryption, Japanese, Europeans, Australians and Americans, used an application called "relCPRM", but in 2012 when VRO becoming the official encryption format, there are no new updates on "relCPRM".

I have a license AnyDVD and worked perfectly, but it does not work with encrypted vro format.

So my question is:
If you have not reconsidered investigate this format ?, I Know the in the past, because it was not a massive requirement, you were not interested, but now days, if you check you will realize, that many people around the world require a solution.

Thank you for your attention.

Back