• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

volume

Terry88

I have the same volume problem. When I play the original DVD the volume is fine. After burning & playing on same DVD player, I have to turn TV volume all the way to high to get just a very medium volume, I have to put on sub titles to fully understand whats being said. Any suggestions? Thanks.

You don't say what you are using, if it's just AnyDVD then that makes no sense as AnyDVD doesn't touch the audio

That and what 'same problem', terry88 is the op so there's is no 'other' problem he can have the same of.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Anydvd doesn't alter audio volume at all, and afaik neither does CloneDVD. To my knowledge CloneDVD only has the power to completely remove an audio stream not to alter the volume.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back