• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VobBlanker 2.1.3.0 released

Won't work as I tried. :)
fair enough.i hit the process button and the program 'stopped responding'.
so either use an earlier version or rip the disc to hard drive with clonedvd2 is the option that will work.

DrinkLyeAndDie said:
I'm not quite sure what the point of the screenshot is. What happens when you hit PROCESS!!?
Probably something like this...
http://forum.slysoft.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=169&d=1178661344
i did get the same picture when anydvd was running.it (vobb) stopped responding with anydvd disabled.
i removed the image i posted.all it showed was that vobb opened the disc and displayed the files.

Last edited:
i removed the image i posted.all it showed was that vobb opened the disc and displayed the files.

Precisely the point I was making when I said to hit the process button. Without AnyDVD running, the disc is no longer unprotected and VobBlanker barfs when trying to process it. Hence, yes, either use an old version(minus the updates to the new version...bleck) or rip first. If you're ripping with CloneDVD anyway, then there's not a whole lot of point in using VobBlanker unless you have an embedded annoyance. Then you can use VobBlanker in place on the CloneDVD rip.

I deleted my reply before I saw a reply to it since it was redundant to leave it posted. :)

Just like who's on first, what's on second, and I don't know is on third with it hitting a homerun? :p :D

Exactly. :D DrinkLyeAndDie with all his post-editing. LOL! (Yes, I'm giving you a hard time DLAD!! :))

It will NOT run if it detects AnyDVD, DVD43, or DVDRegionFree running. He does not want his product used for "ripping". So, what you need to do instead is first use AnyDVD to rip to the hard drive, and then open it with VobBlanker. Yes, this is a pain that requires more processing time, but, that's how it goes I'm afraid...

What a crazy world we live in... Authors of freeware programs (which are perfectly legal) start blacklisting other programs out of fear and paranoia, putting themselves on the same level as Sony (SecuRom), StarForce or Macrovision (SafeDisk) just to please the "evil forces(tm)". This is an alarming development. (I am not blaming jsoto, it just makes me sad that the "evil forces(tm)" managed to intimidate innocent developers)

What a crazy world we live in... Authors of freeware programs (which are perfectly legal) start blacklisting other programs out of fear and paranoia, putting themselves on the same level as Sony (SecuRom), StarForce or Macrovision (SafeDisk) just to please the "evil forces(tm)". This is an alarming development. (I am not blaming jsoto, it just makes me sad that the "evil forces(tm)" managed to intimidate innocent developers)

I couldn't agree more, James. It IS a disturbing development. Developers are afraid...rightfully so. They could win in court but unfortunately, who the hell's got the money to fight it? Not if it's your hobby and you make no money off the product. It really is NOT good. If DVD-RB gets hit with this crap I'm going to be *REALLY* P*SSED OFF.

I couldn't agree more, James. It IS a disturbing development. Developers are afraid...rightfully so. They could win in court but unfortunately, who the hell's got the money to fight it?
I am confident they would win in court (unless there is some hidden agenda I don't know about), and I am certain that SlySoft, Inc. would help out with funding to survive such a lawsuit (as we already did several times in the past).

I am confident they would win in court (unless there is some hidden agenda I don't know about), and I am certain that SlySoft, Inc. would help out with funding to survive such a lawsuit (as we already did several times in the past).

Awesome. Good to know. You should really check out DVD-RB if you haven't already. It is an *EXTREMELY* impressive piece of software. It's output puts DVD Shrink to shame as it reencodes not just transcodes the titlesets. You can selectively compress extras as higher rates thus stealing space for the main titleset. It's VERY well done. Worth every penny IMO.

Awesome. Good to know. You should really check out DVD-RB if you haven't already. It is an *EXTREMELY* impressive piece of software. It's output puts DVD Shrink to shame as it reencodes not just transcodes the titlesets. You can selectively compress extras as higher rates thus stealing space for the main titleset. It's VERY well done. Worth every penny IMO.
... and it is going to blacklist AnyDVD, too? :confused:

I doubt it. He might but I don't see that happening. Besides, I'm not sure I'd want to use DVD-RB right off a DVD directly given how it works. I'd MUCH rather rip it first. It's not a quick process to begin with, so, the extra time to rip first is worth it. Besides, same rules apply...preprocess with CloneDVD to remove unwanted material and compress with DVD-RB=backup nirvana. :)

I doubt it. He might but I don't see that happening. Besides, I'm not sure I'd want to use DVD-RB right off a DVD directly given how it works. I'd MUCH rather rip it first. It's not a quick process to begin with, so, the extra time to rip first is worth it. Besides, same rules apply...preprocess with CloneDVD to remove unwanted material and compress with DVD-RB=backup nirvana. :)

I really doubt it as he uses AnyDVD to rip to HD as per his postings on the other forums.

Yea, I don't see him blacklisting AnyDVD, either. I wouldn't worry about that.

AnyDVD is jdobbs choice of copy-protection remover. He has even created cleanup code for DVDs processed by AnyDVD come out clean as a whistle. I doubt he will unless someone really pressures him.

Exactly. :D DrinkLyeAndDie with all his post-editing. LOL! (Yes, I'm giving you a hard time DLAD!! :))

Pfffft! ;)

I guess I posted it and then went to edit again and it was visible. Then I saw the reply from mike2002196 and although it didn't quote me he said he'd figured it out. So... I deleted my post but not before it was quoted.

So... yeah, I enjoyed messing with yer head. :p

PS: The Abbott and Costello "Who's on First?" routine is an awesome classic.

Last edited:
vobblanker 2130 beta 10 still available

I have the link to where you can download it from...but i don't know if i'm allowed to post it here. someone let me know if i am allowed or not and then i will post the link, but its not hard to find...just google the exact filename of the vobblanker: vobblanker_2130b10_exe and you will get only a handful of results - its one of them. enjoy.

i clicked on the link and downloaded this by acc and that was a good thing lol.. i ghad one dvd that was not encrypted but it would go abotu 82 precent and then fail.. and vonblocker just read it like data and I used shrink on the files came out great ..
the dvd was new/clean and the dvd burner is new and was 3rd dvd I put in it ..8)

Back