• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VOB to external disc

pman

Just a bit of help please. I have an external Media Player that I record movies onto using VOB. I can then plug the Media Player into any TV or PC to watch them. The Media Player contains a 500GB HD formatted to FAT32. The vast majority of my movies copied are fine but 1 in 5 fail and can't be copied - the error reading that there is not enough disc space? This seems to occur with larger films - seems to be any finished file size above 4GB?? Can anyone tell me whats going on and how to round this? Cheers.

4GB limit

OK - so I've just found out that you can only make a VOB movie file to the maximum capacity of 4GB. So whats the next best conversion format (quality wise) to play copied video files onto a large screen?

VOB to external disk

You just have to convert (or format) from 32 to NTFS system, then you can use the disk for movies bigger than 4 GB
thats all

Back