• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VOB Passthough =>mp2 Target Format

mickmoke

Hallo,
I am new here and need some help. I use a Simens Gigaset M740AV Set-Top-Box as streaming client, that only is able to stream the mp2 format. Now is my idea to use cloneDVD mobile to shrink the target format to a size from about 1.5 GByte per film and encode the audio track in German or English.

I tried this with the function VOB-pass though but I'm not able to shrink the file-size and I have no audio audio output, at least you dont't hear a thing.

My global project is it to copy my films to hard disc to make them in the available on my set-top boxes.

Thanx for your support.

MPEG-2 with Subtitles

I am trying something similar, but am using a TiVo set top box and would like to include subtitles, when neccessary. Anyone have any ideas?

What kind of container format do you need?
And what sound codec?

Hallo and thanx for your feedback,
sorry if I have forgotten zu post the container! I think you mean MPEG2 -ts
I hope that what you mean....

Back