• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VMWare Fusion 13 Pro and AnyDVD HD

Bounce

The most recent update of MVWare Fusion just dropped. V13 offers Win11 support, runs on both Intel and Apple silicon, etc.

Before the upgrade though, I always check to make sure everyone is playing together.

If AnyDVD HD runs now in Windows 10 or Fusion 12 Pro, will it run in the same environment but with Fusion 13 Pro?

That's reassuring. LOL

Should I be on the outside of the limb when I cut it off from the trunk? :)

That's reassuring. LOL

Should I be on the outside of the limb when I cut it off from the trunk? :)

It's just a VM at the end of the day. The guest OS runs the same regardless of what version of the hypervisor is more or less. I am not sure why you think it might not work. Just try it and be done with it. Easy peasy.

The most recent update of MVWare Fusion just dropped. V13 offers Win11 support, runs on both Intel and Apple silicon, etc.

Before the upgrade though, I always check to make sure everyone is playing together.

If AnyDVD HD runs now in Windows 10 or Fusion 12 Pro, will it run in the same environment but with Fusion 13 Pro?
If you don't use Windows for ARM, it should.

I use VMWare Workstation Pro 16 and it works fine. Pro 17 is out now but I doubt it will work any better.

Back