• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vista x64 + AnyDVD HD Issue - Fix

sking

Well.
I THOUGHT I Found the problem..with AnyDVD HD and my x64bit system..

Issue: anydvdhd would crash on finishing install, and would Hang system on restart/Startup/Login...

Resolved by:
I disabled the IDE Contoller for the DVD drive and all is good

HDDVD plays back as expected..now i need to find a new driver for my P5WDH Mobo.

what a lucky guess...hope this helps any other 64bit users

Last edited:
Now AnyDVDHD is saying drive is not detected/plugged in.

I've done all the previous steps ..disable IDE conroller etc. and i cannot get to the Windows Logon/Auto Login screen without PC hang..i either have to delete anyDVD directory or disable AnyDVD startup in Msconfig..

So i guess the issue is still there.....but for some reason disabling the IDE controller got me playback for a lil while...

i have the latest drivers for each and every component and all are WHQL signed..Tested w. Digital signature disabled and or enabled

Last edited:
Well I have 10 Days left with version 6.1.2.5
The new version 6.1.3.2 still Locks up / Hangs Vista x64....

any plans on fully tested Vista64bit development

AnyDVD HD works perfectly for me with Vista64.

Perhaps it would be worth visiting your Motherboard's website and make sure you have all the latest 64 bit drivers installed.

OK, you gave me some hope,
i may need to reinstall V64

Well, That Did it..
Fresh Install of Vista x64 and AnyDVD HD 6.1.3.2, and she is running better than ever....
i did manage to reproduce the crash in *Debug*mode though,i think maybe i had that setting ON during last OS install.

Soulution:
DO NOT USE/DOWNLOAD AnyDVD PIRATED SOFTWARE

ill be the first to admit it.....i learnt my lesson....:bowdown:

sorry guys/anydvd team....forgive me....

Last edited:
Well, That Did it..
Fresh Install of Vista x64 and AnyDVD HD 6.1.3.2, and she is running better than ever....
i did manage to reproduce the crash in *Debug*mode though,i think maybe i had that setting ON during last OS install.

Soulution:
DO NOT USE/DOWNLOAD AnyDVD PIRATED SOFTWARE

ill be the first to admit it.....i learnt my lesson....:bowdown:

sorry guys/anydvd team....forgive me....

For this we shall furthermore pronounce you "Sir Sking" :)

Back