• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vista Sidebar?

Anakha56

Greetings to the growing GJ community,

I just had an idea that would work well for Game Jackal a sidebar gadget. Instead of having to open GJ to create a profile you just click on the sidebar button "Create Profile" and it launches the wizard to create a profile. Then underneath that how about a drop down list of all the games that have been created? Easier access to your profile. Then how about a 3rd button to check for updates for GJ?

On a side note how about something that integrates with Windows Vista Game Explorer?

What does everyone think? I would try to create said gadget but I have next to no HTML knowledge so I have no idea on how to code for it.

All those are great ideas. :clap: We have looked at integrating with Games Explorer... but thats as far as we got. Would be great to hear what others think.

Back